GENRAL CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
This Agreement is a public agreement by and SpinWin.cc (“Company”) and Company’s Client (“Client”). This agreement regulates all matters concerning cooperation, collaboration and business relationships that arise and/or may arise between the Company and the Client (“Parties”) either during provision of services by the Company to the Client or under this Agreement and other legal provisions if they are in full compliance with this Agreement. Following this Agreement is obligatory for both Parties.
- A member of SpinWin program can be any adult individual, considering such member does not violate immigration state and federal laws of the country of residence and international Laws.
- Registration at the Company’s web-site and the following cooperation is a voluntary act of each Client.
- Registration process is a confirmation that the Client fully accepts all conditions of the present Agreement, agrees to fulfill all obligations and vests authorities specified in the present Agreement.
- In case any disagreements occur between the Parties, they are to be settled by means of negotiations between the Parties until their final solution.
Rights, obligations and liabilities of the Clients.
- The Clients invest into the Company’s program exclusively on their own initiative voluntary and shall be fully responsible for consequences of their actions.
- The Clients shall have the right to invite their friends for cooperation in the program partners and other persons, only under legal methods, for example, by means of e-mail (not SPAM), advertisement at different forums and web-sites also by means of other actions for the purpose of project development, not prohibited by the legislation of the country that is regulating Clients’ activities and not conflicting with conditions of the present Agreement.
- The Client should provide only true information about the program, without any verbal or written statements which affect the reputation of the Company in mass media, blogs, social networks and other means of communications.
- The Client should not misuse Company’s contacts, such as send private advertisement and information about other projects and companies to the Company’s contacts; do personal correspondence for the purposes not relating to the program and investment process.
- The Company uses the most up-to-date equipment and software, as well as the most powerful and reliable means of security available at the present day. Nevertheless, Company’s Clients are strongly recommended to ensure full safety of their personal data, authorization data and anti-virus protection of their personal computers for the purpose of protection of their funds from breaking in. It is recommended to use only the licensed anti-virus software and firewalls (inter-network screens).
- Should the Client find out about unauthorized access to his or her account or e-mail, the Client shall immediately inform the Company’s support service about it. The Client also shall have the right to contact the support service in case of any questions or difficult situation occur.
- The Client agrees that in case he or her violates any of the provisions of the present Agreement, the Company shall have the right to apply corresponding enforcement actions on its discretion provided for each possible violation.
Rights, obligations and liabilities of the Company.
- The Company undertakes to provide the Client with the most current and advanced hardware and software tools to ensure safe use of the Website. The Company also undertakes to ensure secure exchange of data within the Website
- Should the Client meet all conditions of the present Agreement, the Company shall ensure timely accrual of profit to each member at the every course according to investment offers and Project Rules.
- The Company reserves the right to send e-mail information notifications to the Client, such as request of submission of confirming documents, news, announcements and other information on Company’s discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally make changes or additions to the present Agreement. The Company shall notify about the planned changes and date of implementation of this changes at the Web-site or via e-mail, specified by the Client during the registration. Should the Client fail to read such notifications (changes/additions) or in case such notifications are ignored by the Client, the liability for the circumstances is fully on the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to block Client’s account in the following cases:
The Company may manage investment funds voluntarily and freely deposited by the Client on his account in the Website in trust.
- if explicit language is being used by the Client towards Company’s representatives;
- if the Client allows himself negative or slander statements about the program, Company or members of the program at forums, blogs, chats and other online resources and networks;
- if the Client uses SPAM technologies.
- if the Client creates more than one account with the program;
- if Client’s actions aimed towards deterioration of the quality characteristics of the Web-site by use of harmful software and equipment;
- if Client’s actions appear to start up ethnic hatred;
- if the Company has a reason to believe Client’s actions are focused on money laundering or tax evasion.
Procedure of settlements
- The Client may create an unlimited number of accounts on the Website using the same computer or using the same IP address. However, the Client warrantees that all his accounts are not connected structurally and hierarchically by the same referral link and are not used for unfair cheating to earn referral commission.
- The profit accrual to the Company’s Clients to be made according to investment offer on a daily basis on business days from the moment of deposit activation.
- The Profit accrual to the Client will be made to his account balance.
- Funds withdrawal is to be made manually providing availability of funds in Client’s account balance. Withdrawal requests are processed manually within 24 hours. Due to force-majeure, processing can be delayed up to 48 hours.
- The request for withdrawal of monetary funds to be made by the Client through electronic payment systems, supported by the Company’s investment process. All expenses related to withdrawal of monetary funds shall be paid by the system.
- The Client agrees not to hold a demand against the Company for any delays in payments due to force-majeure, electronic payment operating system failures at the web-site or any other reasons beyond Company’s control. The Client acknowledges that such factors are beyond Company’s competence and liability.
Guarantee and limited liability
- The Company will act strictly in accordance with international legislation in the in terms of international investment cooperation – according to international legislation.
- The Company shall ensure correct operation of Web-site and Clients’ accounts.
- Should a program failure occur the Company guarantees the recovery and quick launch of the program back to normal operation.
Duration, changes and termination of the agreement
- The Agreement shall be considered as signed from the moment of its acceptance by the Client according to Clauses 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 of the present Agreement and will be active throughout the entire duration of the program.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes and additions to the present Agreement without notification of Client. The Client agrees that he shall independently control all changes and additions that the Company should introduce to the text of the present Agreement and the content of any Web-site paragraph. The Company provides information about all changes and additions in the “NEWS” section of the Web-site.
- Any actions that Client will make at the Web-site shall be considered as Client’s acceptance of such changes.
- Should the Client violate the present Agreement, the Company reserves the right to block his or her account and terminate this Agreement at its own discretion without prior notification.
- The present Agreement is available to all visitors and Clients of the program in electronic format at the Company’s official web-site spinwin.cc in sections “Rules” and “Registration”.
- The Parties acknowledge that the present Agreement signed and accepted in electronic format has a two way legal validity as original document and cannot be disputed by third party.
- The Parties acknowledge and agree that any cooperation actions are private, the details and conditions of which shall not be disclosed to third party;
- The parties acknowledge and agree that use of SPAM technologies by Client will result in full and unconditional termination of the present Agreement;
- All sections of the Company’s Web-site correlate with the present Agreement automatically and shall be executed by the Parties in same order.